WHAT SETS LIFTSEAT'S PRODUCT APART?
- ISO Certified and FDA Registered Manufacturing Facility
- UL listed Electronics (waterproof and particle proof)
- No pinch points occur – does not have two surfaces closing on one another
- Handle bars move with the unit – no possibility of a pinch point occurring
- Does not touch the toilet tank – can’t break toilet rendering the user on the floor
- Free standing over the toilet
- Eliminates the possibility of knocking the toilet of the wax ring
- Can be used both over the toilet or as a bedside commode
- Accommodates all body sizes
- All bodies weren’t built alike so LiftSeat has different models and accessories to fit different sizes
- Products that lift up to 315 and 450 pounds
- Lifting the seat to height of between 28” and 35” fitting the range of user height
LiftSeat Provides Maximum Utility
We know that every individual is made differently and has different needs based on medical conditions, size and other factors. In addition, we know that every individual's preferences are different as well. With the core product always providing the ultimate in safety, we tailor other features so that you can get the most personalized experience possible. Click here to find the LiftSeat that is perfect for your needs.
see what people are saying about liftseat
I love my LiftSeat. This is amazing! I've been struggling with getting off the toilet for some time now, due to my MS.
My mom's life is so much better because of the LiftSeat Powered Toilet Lift. Totally supports her dignity. It's high quality, works great, and really is simple to install. Great Value.
We purchased the LiftSeat with battery pack and special adjustable leg extensions for myositis, in this case, IBM ,and have found it to be just the ticket for enabling independence.
I recently received my LiftSeat. It is a life changer for me! I have GNE myopathy which makes it extremely difficult to rise from a sitting position...Now, with the LiftSeat I can be totally independent. I should have made the purchase months ago!
Recently purchased one for my home use. It has given me back independence and privacy when using toilet. The company was great to work with. I highly recommend.
My husband has inclusion body myositis and so he has no strength in his arms and legs...We found LiftSeat and it has truly been a blessing. From the first time I contacted the company, they were more than helpful, kind and understanding. This device is small and light weight while being very strong and durable, I can move it, it was easy to install and is extremely easy to clean.
I purchased LiftSeat for my husband who has neuropathy. He is unable to rise from a seated position without my help. Now he can rise easily on his own. Not only has it been a Godsend for my husband but has eased my burden. Thank you.